By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I go on campus if I have questions or requests about food?

You can e-mail Jeff Halverson at or stop in the Dining Hall and talk with Jeff or any of the friendly staff.

What are Penn Bucks?

Penn Bucks are a convenient on-campus money account right on your William Penn University ID card.  This additional spending account allows you to dine in the Dining Hall and at the PAC Café.

Where can I go on campus if I have questions about Penn Bucks or want to deposit funds to my Penn Bucks account?

You can visit the William Penn Dining by Sodexo Campus Services Office, located in the Student Union Dining Hall or use the flyer and mail to Sodexo at 201 Trueblood Ave., Oskaloosa, IA 52577. 

Phone: (641) 673-1071

Office Hours:  Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

What happens to Penn Bucks if I don’t use them up?

Penn Bucks Carry over from Fall Semester to Spring Semester.  Any remaining Penn Bucks will be forfeited at the end of the Spring Semester each year.

Can I use my Penn Bucks for a guest?

Yes.  You can use you Penn Bucks for your guest to eat in the Dining Hall or at the PAC Café.  You may also use cash at both locations.

Do I have to have a meal plan?

It is University policy that if you are staying in the dorms on campus you must have a meal plan.

Where is my Penn Bucks account?  Do I need a separate card?

Penn Bucks are added right on your William Penn University ID card.

Where can Penn Bucks be used?

Penn Bucks can be used at the Dining Hall in the Student Union and at the PAC Café in the PAC Building.

Can I use a Debit/Credit Card?

A debit/credit card may be used at the PAC Café to purchase any product.  You may also use it to purchase Penn Bucks and the PAC Café or at Sodexo Campus Services Office in the Student Union.

In This Section
William Penn University | Dining Services | 201 Trueblood Avenue | Oskaloosa, IA 52577 | tel. (641) 673-1069 | Contact Us